Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Zodiac BOM: Libra Block

I totally forgot to share my Libra block on Thursday. If you follow me anywhere else on social media, or read my newsletter, then you've probably already seen it, but I want to share it here anyway. (Because I'm on a blogging role!) ;)

 Prints are by Sandi Henderson and solids are Kona Cotton by Robert Kaufman. 


I love how this block turned out and I really love the design. Here it is with my other blocks.



Only 3 more blocks!!! I can't believe it! 


I kind of had a hard time coloring this one on repeat. While I enjoy playing with these, I think I was kind of in a creative rut when I made these. Here's what I came up with. Everyone in my family liked a different one best, so I'm sharing them all. 




 I was trying to go fall with this one... :/


 Then I gave it one more go and came up with this... this one I love! I want to snuggle in it right now!



Which one is your favorite???

I think this design is definitely one that I would have to plan out in grey scale first, and then add color. I really LOVE the repeat design, but it's definitely a little more tricky to get it just right. Value seems to play a strong roll in this one!


You can still purchase the Zodiac Block of the Month pattern! But only until the end of the year... Sometime in December I'll be expiring the pattern, and I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet... though I do know the patterns will still be available after that, but not in the bundle that they are in now (which is a real steal of a deal!) Anyway, just letting you know in case you wanted to snag it while it's available.


https://fromblankpagespatterns.com/products/zodiac-bom-236-paper-piecing-pattern-pdf



I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.