Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 6, 2012

FQBH @ Sew Sew Go & Charming Travelers Update

Quilting for a Cause

I feel like every day is Christmas waiting for everyone's Friendship Quilts to be posted? Do you feel the same way?! lol. :) I definitely have not been disappointed! These projects are amazing! And the hop has only barely begun! :)

 

Today make sure to hop over to Sew Sew Go and see the beautiful wall art January T created! LOVE it!! :)





The Master List


p.s. I want to let you know that the Charming Travelers are open for winning! The giveaway for the red pack (US only) is happening over at Skook's Playground! Giveaway will be open until September 12th at noon. The blue pack (US and Canada) is at Crafty Tammie's. She said it's open until the 2nd, but she posted it on the second. So hurry and go enter now before it closes for reals! (maybe Monday? I'll double check with her on the date.) :)

UPDATE: The Map is completely updated as well!! I didn't realize I had missed the few numbers I did. :)


and don't forget today's linky party! Yep, I am double blogging today. Lots of fun things going on, I don't want to miss out on any of them! :)


Diane

2 comments:

  1. It all starts with a great idea(from you)! There is so much room for originality here! That's why its so great! Amazing ideas so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this blog hop is so much fun! I love seeing what everyone has come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.