Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What are people doing with this???

Look at this!!



My Scrap Attack block on Craftsy is at Number 10!! You guys! I probably totally sound like I'm bragging, but I'm totally not!! More like I'm going to cry I can't believe it!! ;) Thanks to the world out there that likes my block! :)

Now my only question is.... what are people making with it??? I wish there was a way to magically see everyone's creations. (mostly because I'm sure they all look way better than my scrappy block. ;))


p.s. I've got some fun projects I'm working on and I'm SO excited to share them with you... but I'm going to keep working a little longer. sorry the blog is a bit boring around here.... I'll be back soon! :)

oh, and I've been sneaking in some blog reading! You all are SO awesome!! And if you don't read There & Back by Katie, you better start soon! She tuned me in with a little secret she's got coming soon! (go read her blog for an awesome post she wrote just recently and maybe you can figure it out. lol. I just like the post anyway, because I am definitely ready for some enjoyable slow projects!) :D


Diane

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! How exciting. I'm so happy for you, you are amazing and you totally deserve the success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m so happy for you Diane and you totally deserve it! Have you made a flickr group for things made from your pattern - if not, that`s the way to go and make sure they know to post an image there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo congratulations! That must be a pain wondering what has been made. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How exciting!! You definitely need a flickr group for people to add their pics to! I'd add to it, I'm working on Two Stars Squared tonight....
    Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm working hard getting my little project together, it will be ready soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo - congrats. Well deserved. The block looks so good (and complicated). great drafting. Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.