Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, February 10, 2012

it's friday...




I sure wish I had this kind of energy today! ;)

(I stayed up WAY too late last night cutting fabric and stuffing envelopes. I have a huge pile of fabric that is almost to my knees that now needs to be folded and put back away (except I actually didn't even cut enough of it! (over 200 strips and it's not even close!)) and I have a blister on my hand to prove it! Oh the crazy things we do for Bees! I can't complain about getting ~20 finished blocks back though! That will be nice!) :)


Happy Friday!!

Stay tuned for a giveaway!!! :) 
It's coming I promise! 
(I just need to find the pause button for my life - just for a moment.)
Oh, and did I mention that everyone is sick? Temperatures and coughs all around.
Croup is a well-known visitor in this home... :p


Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.