Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, November 11, 2011

Changes

I changed my blog around a little bit. I don't know if you noticed. It was a while ago. Anyway, I am still doing my 365 Moments of Joy, but it's on a "sub-blog" I will call it. And sometimes I still post family stuff.... or "Our Story" posts.

Anyway, I like to be organized, and though I don't blog everyday, I still don't want a million things all jumbled up in one place. I like order. SO.... if you are looking for my daily Joy bits (which I do pretty good at posting daily! I missed a couple days last month, but I'm back at it again now), click on "365" under my header. Looking for Our Story... click on "Our Story".  "...to blank walls" takes you to that blog, which I haven't done much with since I've been involved with do.Good Stitches.

"Home" on any part of my blog will take you back here to the main page.

My tutorials, Made it, Sewing Basics, and other stuff still has yet to be modified. I'm still trying to fine tune my "signature design" if I can even call it that. Anyway, I want everything to be kind of the same, so I'm still working on it.


My Etsy Shop:
  I also changed the name of my Etsy shop! It is no longer "db By Design", but is now "FromBlankPages"(http://www.etsy.com/shop/FromBlankPages). So if you are looking for my old logo, it is different. I was kind of excited when Etsy announced some of the changes they were making last month, which changing your shop name was one of them. :)

While I'm on this changing hiatus, I also changed my email to FromBlankPages{at}gmail{dot}com. I don't know how I'm going to phase out my old email, but I think if everything is the same it will be easier.

I also want to change my Flickr name, but I'm not quite sure how to go about that, or if that will mess a lot of things up, so for now I'm waiting on that. Anyone have any ideas?


I think I might make a few minor changes to it all still, but it's getting there.
I just thought I'd let you know. :)


Also, I realize that I totally missed my blog anniversary... I think I just might do an "Un-birthday" one of these days if I can get caught up on some projects. :)



Diane




p.s.This morning I woke up singing the Beach Boys, "It's good to be happy! It's good to be happy.... oh wouldn't it be nice..." and that's about all the words I know. (If that is even the same song.) :) so I am wishing you all a Happy Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.