Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

db By Design: Shop Update


Have you seen these before???

DSC_0782  DSC_0785  DSC_0788  DSC_0795  DSC_0797 DSC_0798

They are fully equipped with erasable pages, two washable markers, an eraser, a pocket in the bag to hold markers and eraser, velcro closure to keep it all together, cute fabric so your always playing in style.


DSC_0726

There two options of replacing the Hangman Page with a lined page. If you would prefer a lined page, just let me know! :)


DSC_0720

These also work well with washable crayons (I've only tried the Crayola brand of both crayons and markers). These can also be fully hand washed (lay flat to dry). And the eraser can be popped in the washing machine.


I have a few, 9 to be exact, that I am about half way finished with. I decided to go ahead and add them to my shop if anyone would like to snatch them up! They won't take too long to finish up and mail out, but please allow up to 2 weeks at the most.

Here are the fabric choices that I have available right now:

Pink Butterflies  IMG_1141   Green Flowers  Blue Dots  Red Letters  Blue Bird Forest  IMG_1155  Green Striped Berries  Blue and Black

(the second picture from the top, with the red and white squares, flowers, owl, etc. will have a back pocket as in the last activity book picture with the crayons)


You can find them in my shop here.


Once these are gone, I'll make some more. Last time I took custom orders from the beginning and let people choose their own fabric, so I'll probably do that again. I'll let you know.


I also have a few mug rugs if you haven't seen them yet, as well as some more bags on the way! :)

DSC_0407

DSC_0410



Thanks for stopping by! :)


Diane





These activity books are 100% my creation. Do not copy or reproduce any part of these in any way. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.