Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Made It: Phone Pillow Tutorial

This week has turned into a super crazy, busy week. :) I guess it's just life right?! Hopefully one day I'll get used to it. ;) lol.


Anyway, I made up a tutorial for the Phone Pillows I made for Christmas Presents this last year (here and here). I went ahead and made it a pdf, so now lets see if I can figure out how to upload it! ;)...

Update 1/17/14: I recently updated the pattern. The phone pillow is now smaller and more compact - much nicer. And the pattern now includes instructions and a template for a tablet size pillow.


You can now download this pattern from Craftsy here!
or from Etsy.


I'd love to see how yours turn out when your done!!! :) You can add pictures to the flickr group here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/fromblankpages/

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you posted this tutorial! I've been looking at the Phone pillows for over a month and trying to get the nerve up to make my own pattern. Your pattern looks easy to use and I'll be making this soon!

    Question for you: What size fabric would I cut for a 5"x8" NookColor? I would love to make an ereader pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lwhatley, I hope you check this, because I don't know how else to get ahold of you. Let me know if you do, otherwise I'll just make a post and let you know - hopefully I can help you out one way or another. :)

    I think I would cut the fabric 10" by 17". Being 10" by 8.5" when folded in half. I think that should turn out well. Good luck! And I'd love to hear how they turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading to my sewing room!!! Thanks so much for replying. I'll let you know how they turn out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane--

    I just sent you an email with a picture of my final projects! Both are cute and your tutorial and easy-peasy to follow. I usually need pictures, but you did such a great job describing each step, that I did fine without them!!! Thanks bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a very clever idea and I am going to try it out for my nephew's and neice's phones. Thanks for sharing it and I will be glad to put your name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is fantastic - I've wanted something like that for my iPhone. Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that this now a paid pattern - shame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.