Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A bump in the road...

My hubby just started his last semester of his master's degree!! Yippy! But that also has turned into him hogging the computer... ;) (though he wouldn't put it like that.) which places a large bump in the road for me and finishing putting this blog all put together. I feel like it's kind of a mess, and I have a lot I need to organize. I also need to make my buttons and such. So bear with me here while we travel this journey and find our pace as we get resettled into our lives. :)

Thanks for stopping by! I love every comment! :)

I also have some giveaway ideas, plus more tutorials, and lots and lots of crafts and finds to post. Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so excited for your hubby! Hopefully his semester goes by quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is cute. I can totally relate, I have so many ideas and things to do on my blogs but there's never enough time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.