Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bloggity Blogs: UCreate


Wow! Can I just say that I've found so many great blogs recently, and I have no idea how to keep up with all of them, or which one I should feature first. I did find one answer... kind of. It also actually makes it a little harder though to because now there are many, many, more blogs to check out too.

Blog: UCreate

Kari has based her blog on everyone else's blogs and tutorials and creations. HOW FUN!!! I think that is the best part about blogging, getting to know everyone else! Really there are too many different posts on there that are awesome and now added to my "One-Day List".

Here is a very small sampling of what I found:

I'm not a huge jewelry wearer, but I could definitely wear this!!!


Love the design! Created by Running with Scissors.

Another awesome pillow with the tutorial.
When I saw how simply she made those zig zags it about blew my socks off!
They are so stinkin' cute! :)


Headboards can be so much fun! Don't believe me? Just check out this post!


You need to check out this post so you can see how cute the pictures are that she glued on the magnets! I LOVE this! What a simple idea and a quick visual to see what's left to do. I think I could make one of these for myself. ;)



Please visit Ucreate to find the original posts and sponsors.
I want to make sure Ucreate gets credit for their great collection, as well as the original creators!


Picture Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.