Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, August 6, 2010

Bloggity Blogs: Color Me Katie

I don't know when I last saw so many colors in one place. A freelance photographer and street artist, her blog is so much fun to look at!! :) I've visited her blog a long time ago, but it's been a while. Even in only the first two pages there are so many great photos... I could stay there forever. :)

Have you ever seen better looking marshmallows???



I love looking at the different shadows made on the wall from the window, and this just might be the best thing since sliced bread! ;)


Photo links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.